Providing meaningful Education, Inspiring Learning and promoting Aspirations to learners from all walks of life.
Our vision is to bring high quality, industry standard training to the workplaces of committed, passionate teachers, support staff, school leadership and administration.
Our approach is to rekindle and energise learning aspirations within all our learners.
We begin with small steps that eventually realise big dreams.
We add value through our:
• Expertise across a range of education provisions (Private Schools, State Schools, Special Needs Schools, Early Years)
• Understanding of the challenges faced by school leadership
• Understanding how to engage parents from diverse cultural & socio-economic communities
Typically, we engage the learner & the organisation with a short, accessible & accredited programme of learning.
We then offer a range of Apprenticeships to help learners progress along their chosen career pathway and help Employers harness the funding available for the development of the organisation.
We also support Education provisions on their journey of continuous improvement through our bespoke offer of training & support solutions.
Short Accredited Programmes (Government Funding Available):
• Level 2 Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
• Level 2 Understanding Autism
• Level 2 Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
• Level 2 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
• Level 2 Principles of Business Administration
• Level 2 Principles of Customer Service
• Level 2 Principles of Team Leading
• Level 2 Principles in Facilities Service Principles
• Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
• Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Level 2
• Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Level 3
• Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3
• Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
• Team Leader Apprenticeship Level 3
• Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
• Associate Project Manager Level 4
Our bespoke offer of training & support includes:
• Promoting Wellbeing in Schools (Unaccredited)
• National Autistic Society (NAS)’s SPELL Framework Training (12 hours)
• Level 2 Paediatric First Aid (12 hours)
• Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work (6 Hours)
• Level 3 First Aid at Work (6 Hours)
• Level 2 Outdoor First Aid (6 Hours)
• Level 2 Health and Safety in Schools (6 Hours)
• Understanding & Supporting Behaviour Needs (Unaccredited)
• Physical Intervention for Schools (Unaccredited)
• Public Speaking for Schools (6 or 12 hours)
• Safeguarding Audit
• Well-being Audit